Veeam has always offered free software to the IT community. The switch to community edition is not just a name change, but offers much more! These editions can be used in your home lab, your production environment, or for any situation where you see fit.
Let’s get our free on!
Veeam Backup & Replication Community Edition
It now comes with all the features of Standard Edition with the ability to consume up to 10 standard Instances, and leverage VeeamZIP in an unlimited fashion.
What do you get?
- Backup a VM, cloud instances, physical servers or workstations.
- VM replication
- Forever incremental backups
- backup scheduling
- Secure restore
- Ability to restore directly to AWS, Microsoft Azure, Azure Stack
- Tape support
- It’s FREE forever
Get Veeam Backup & Replication Community Edition
Veeam ONE Community Edition
Monitor up to 10 instances of your VMware vSphere, or Microsoft Hyper-V infrastructure, and one Veeam Backup & Replication server at no cost.
What do you get?
- 24×7 real-time monitoring
- Easy documentation and management reporting
- Resource optimization
- Backup infrastructure auditing
- Heatmaps, agent monitoring and reporting
- Backup compliance reporting
Get Veeam ONE Community Edition
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 Community Edition
Veeam’s protection of O365 is where the community edition’s started. You can protection up to 10 users at no cost.
What you get?
- Securely protect your O365 data
- Exchange Online (10 users)
- SharePoint Online (1TB of data)
- OneDrive for Business (10 users)
- How is a User defined?
Get Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 Community Edition
Edition Comparison: Details on what you get in Community Edition’s
Instance Licensing: Find out what you can do with 10 Instances.
Great post. Thanks for sharing!